Activities to Do
Your San Diego vacation rental will be most likely be near the activity.
Here are some ideas:
- Visit the Beach – you trip to San Diego will be incomplete without a visit to Mission Beach.
- Sailing – charter a boat or ocean cruise with one of the numerous cruise lines in the region.
- Nature Trail – enjoy the beauty and calm of nature with a hike, jog, or bike ride along a pedestrian and bike-friendly trail in the area. Belmont Park is one of the most popular in the city of San Diego, and you can go there on foot or via a city shuttle.
- Sea World – this family friendly attraction is brimming with activity. Head online to score discounts or specials and save.
- Foodie Lovers – take to the streets of San Diego and pretend you’re on an episode of Diner’s, Drive-Ins and Dives. Sample an eclectic mix of food themes, because this town is a melting pot of sorts!
- Zoo Keep – visit the Panda Zoo to see exotic animals in a natural-like habitat. Remember when Melman from Madagascar thought he was in San Diego, when in fact he had was shipwrecked in the real land of Madagascar? The zoos here are that life-like.